62MW facility in Nansha, Guangzhou.
CAN3 data center
Build an ecosystem to suit your business needs within CAN3, our world class, resilient data center in Nansha District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China. CAN3 provides a 75,000m² campus for four buildings.
Designed to be Guangzhou’s premier data center, our carrier neutral, N+1 facility delivers your business resiliency, redundancy and scalability. With a PUE of 1.29 and multiple connections to cloud platforms and exchanges you can build the IT ecosystem you need.
For more information please fill in your details and we will get in touch with you shortly.
For full specifications
- On 75,000m2 is 4 x seven story data hall buildings which houses 72 data halls.
- Up to 10,000 standard racks.
- Multiple entry points and diverse underground cable pathways to the building with site diagonal diversity.
- 24/7 onsite security personnel with access control and biometric authentication procedures.
CAN3 image gallery
JAK1 video gallery
JAK1 Video Gallery
- Located in Nansha, Guangzhou in the geometric center of the Greater Bay Area.
- 71.2km from Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport.
- 38km from Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport.
- 64km from Hong Kong Airport.
- Dual HV power feeds from two different substations.
- Self built dual high voltage substation in the campus.
- Diverse fiber connections.