153MW facility in Langfang City.
PKX2 data center
Build an ecosystem to suit your business needs within PKX2, our world class, resilient data center in Gu’an County, Langfang City, Hebei Province, China. PKX2 provides a 170,000m² campus of thirteen buildings. With 153MW of critical power, network rich connectivity, customizable data halls and 8kW average rack density makes it ideal for hyperscalers looking for 99.99% availability.
Designed to be Langfang’s premier data center, our carrier neutral, N+1 facility delivers your business resiliency, redundancy and scalability. With a PUE of 1.3 and multiple connections to cloud platforms and exchanges you can build the IT ecosystem you need.
For more information please fill in your details and we will get in touch with you shortly.
For full specifications
- On 170,000m2 is 13 x five story data hall buildings which houses 94 data halls.
- 153MW of critical power and network rich connectivity with the option for customized data halls, customers have the flexibility to create an ecosystem that suits their business needs.
- Multiple entry points and diverse underground cable pathways to the building with site diagonal diversity.
- 24/7 onsite security personnel with access control and biometric authentication procedures.
PKX2 image gallery
JAK1 video gallery
JAK1 Video Gallery
- Located in Langfang city in the center of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region, within a data center cluster.
- 12km from Beijing Daxing International Airport.
- 50km from Beijing Tian Anmen Square.
- Dual HV power feeds from two different substations.
- Self built dual high voltage substation in the campus.
- Diverse fiber connections.