48MW facility in Jakarta, Indonesia.
JAK1 data center
JAK1 with a 48MW of critical power and network rich connectivity, is ideal for companies looking for a secure and resilient hyperscale facility in Jakarta. With the option for customized data halls, customers have the flexibility to create an ecosystem that suits their business needs.
Designed to meet energy performance and sustainability objectives, the JAK1 facility with a PUE of 1.3 will be one of the most efficient data center in Indonesia.
For more information please fill in your details and we will get in touch with you shortly.
For full specifications
- On 40,000m2 is 8 x four story buildings houses 32 x 1500kW data halls alongside a four story administrative building.
- Diverse connectivity: multiple ISPs available, vendor neutral access, 4 MMRs and SDN alongside diverse underground cable pathways and multiple entry points.
- Eight layers of security including remote monitoring, 24/7 CCTV and multiple biometrics certifications and digital touchpoints, alongside fire protection and grounding.
- Smart cooling technology: N+1 high efficiency air cooled chillers with cogeneration absorption chillers, hot aisle containment and water cooled racks up to 50kW each.
- Its own leading internet exchange as well as switch/ramps to cloud providers such as AWS, Alibaba and Azure.
- 192 and 258 racks with an average density design of between 8kW and 6kW per rack.
JAK1 image gallery
NIAL1 video gallery
- Greater Bekasi area, east Jakarta.
- Adjacent to data center cluster.
- Located within an industrial land complex.
- 48km from Cyber.
- Dual HV power feeds.