192MW facility in East China.
Centrin Kunshan data center
Hyperscale green design
Centrin Kunshan data center focuses on providing quality data center and cloud computing services to finance, government, and large enterprises in the Shanghai financial center and Yangtze River Delta Economic Zone. The Kunshan facility has been certified with Uptime Tier IV, Uptime M&O, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO 20000, ISO 22301, ISO 27001, ISO 45001, GB 50174-A and won the 2020 National Green Data Center and Carbon Neutral Innovator award.
Recognized for its sustainability and winner of the 2020 National Green Data Center and Carbon Neutral Innovator award, the Kunshan facility was built and operated to reduce the carbon footprint. With an outstanding PUE of ≤1.3 the data center reduces the total cost of ownership for our customers.
For more information please fill in your details and we will get in touch with you shortly.
For full specifications.
- Centrin Kunshan Data Center is a mega data center campus in East China, covering an area of 165,744m2, with construction area of about 299,409m2.
- 1x 5 story and 4x 6 story buildings.
- The campus has built its own 220KV substation with 600MW power capacity and 192MW critical IT load with an annual average PUE≤1.3.
- Up to 32,000 standard racks.
- Floor to floor height of 5.8m.
- Multiple entry points and diverse underground cable pathways to the building with site diagonal diversity.
- 24/7 onsite security personnel with access control and biometric authentication procedures.
Kunshan image gallery
JAK1 video gallery
JAK1 Video Gallery
- Located in Huaqiao Economic and Technological Development Zone, Kunshan City, Jiangsu Province, which is only one step away from Shanghai.
- Convenient transportation, close to the city expressway.
- 34 minutes to Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station.
- 36 minutes to Shanghai Hongqiao Airport.