225MW facility in Hubei province.
Centrin Wuhan data center
Hyperscale green design
Centrin Wuhan data center is a campus located in central China. A key location for financial services customers, the facilities will be built in a two stage development with a projected total capacity of 225MW with the first phase comprising of 70MW.
The highly secure facilities have been built to support high density racks and provide customers with access to multiple cloud applications. Designed with sustainability in mind the campus delivers an average annual PUE of less than 1.4.a
For more information please fill in your details and we will get in touch with you shortly.
For full specifications.
- Centrin Wuhan data center is a mega data center campus in Hubei province, covering a total area of 206,532.41m2, with a construction area of about 500,000m2.
- 3x 5 story and 4x 6 story buildings.
- The total planned construction of 40,000 racks, installed capacity of 480,000 servers and annual average PUE < 1.4. Uptime Institute Tier IV.
- Floor to floor height of 5.9m.
- Multiple entry points and diverse underground cable pathways to the building with site diagonal diversity.
- 24/7 onsite security personnel with access control and biometric authentication procedures.
Wuhan image gallery
JAK1 video gallery
JAK1 Video Gallery
- Located in Wuhan Lingkonggang Economic and Technological Development Zone.
- In the core area of national Network Security Talents and Innovation Base.
- Close to Tianhe Airport and city expressway.
- 25 minutes to Wuhan Tianhe Airport.
- 30 minutes to Hankou Railway Station.