Latest news, press releases and announcements.
SpaceDC to partner with Aofei Data International in China
SpaceDC to partner with Aofei Data International Company Limited in China
- CAN2, 5MW facility located in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province
- CAN3, 62MW facility located in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province
- PKX2, 153MW facility located in Langfang City, Hebei Province
- SZX1, 3MW facility located in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province
10 May 2022 – China, Singapore — SpaceDC, a Singapore based visionary data center provider, is partnering with Aofei Data International, a Hongkong subsidiary of Guandong Aofei Data Technology Company Limited, operates 9 facilities, delivering a full spectrum of data center system integration and connectivity solutions. The partnership sees both companies working together to sell Aofei’s data centers, CDN and SDN in China including their Guangzhou, Langfang City and Shenzhen campuses.
The partnership is driven by SpaceDC’s customers requirement for robust CDN and SDN products to deliver quality content at high speeds to China’s 1 billion internet users. Aofei’s portfolio of data centers have been designed to provide a global solution that is both easy and flexible to deploy.
With a total area of 7,200m2, CAN2 facility delivers 5MW of critical power and network rich connectivity that is ideal for companies looking for a secure and resilient hyperscale facility in Guangzhou.
Located within an established data center hub to the southeast of Guangzhou, CAN3 is a 75,000m2 campus that provides 62MW of critical power with PUE of 1.29 making it, one of the most efficient facilities in China.
Covering a total area of 170,000m2 and ten buildings, PKX2 hyperscale design is supported by dual feeds from two discrete substations to deliver 153MW of critical power.
With an area of 8,600m2 SZX1 delivers 3MW of critical power supported by dual discrete substations.
“Aofei has designed a robust, global CDN and SDN network that deliver both speed to market and flexibility at the point of use” commented Alex Yang, CEO for Aofei. “With SpaceDC we can effectively work together to combine our expertise to support the growth of their customers in China by providing an easy to use service.”
“Through this strategic partnership we can provide our customers direct access to an agnostic CDN and SDN network in multiple locations in China.” commented Jeffrey Tay, EVP of Strategic Partnerships for SpaceDC. “The choice to work with Aofei was due to the rich technology backbone they have developed over the years.”
“SpaceDC is excited to announce our partnership today as we continue to build our product offering for the Chinese market,” commented Carolyn Harrington, Chief Operating Officer for SpaceDC. “With a proven track record we can confidently offer our customers a full suite of Aofei products.”
Notes to editors:
- CAN2 is a data center facility in Guangzhou, covering a total area of 7,200m2 across 1x 4 story building. Capacity of up to 1,300 racks, and an annual average PUE < 1.4.
- CAN3 is a data center facility in Guangzhou, covering a total area of 75,000m2 across 4x 7 story buildings. Capacity of up to 10,000 racks and an annual average PUE≤1.29.
- PKX2 is a hyperscale data center facility in Langfang, covering a total area of 170,000m2 across 13x 5 story buildings. Capacity of up to 25,000 racks and an annual average PUE≤1.3.
- SZX1 is a data center facility in Shenzhen, covering a total area of 8,600m2 across 1x 1 story building. Capacity of up to 600 racks and an annual average PUE≤1.5.
- Images can be found here.
Deep dive into our latest news, announcement and press release.